Aug rims the queen

arg

Jun 4, 2008
Heading to London tomorrow to visit family and fuck hookers. Would be happy to share a pint or 3 with you uk-based sons of mothers. Maybe we can double penetrate a hoe and it's ok if our balls touch, reply to this thread or pm me :)

Will also take a side trip to Kiev cuz I loved it over there last year

Reactions: CiG and Onder
worth a try lol... see you on one of the long weekends maybe

some hoe might like it if your balls touch because they hate themselves

Reactions: arg
good lord i rimmed so many buttholes over the last week. puckered hookers assholes in my face day after day night after night. and then i fuck their pussies with my dick, which is hard because of erection pills, but cannot cum because my balls are completely empty. what am i doing with my life

good lord i rimmed so many buttholes over the last week. puckered hookers assholes in my face day after day night after night. and then i fuck their pussies with my dick, which is hard because of erection pills, but cannot cum because my balls are completely empty. what am i doing with my life

Good to hear all went according to the plan on another of your vacations. Do insurance companies offer a specific product for travels so all-embracing?

Last edited:

Do you use protection?

i don’t believe in insurance lol
for my dick yes for my tongue no

What do you mean you don't believe in insurance? A whore bites your cock off and you will pay for a new one from your wage?

goulash, fish n chips, shit, other dudes cum, etc. so many asses, so many flavors i lost track man

sometimes i rim so hard an ass hair gets detached and into my mouth and i have to cough it up and spit it out

Last edited:
I like how you mentioned shit and other peoples cum in the end of your review, it's like whisky reviews - "slight spring meadow tones and tobacco smoke, oh yeah and malt and alcohol because it's, you know, whiskey". Whore's butt afficionado right here, everyone! Wuv u.

The guy before you stuck his dick in a fish, and the guy before him had perkelt for like every meal of the week.

Reactions: arg
arg is a petri dish for all bacteria and viruses that can be transmitted through contact with human feces. A wonder of science.

They should probably study him to see if he has developed unique antibodies that could save millions.

Well fwiw my butthole has been itchy the entire day and I think I would appreciate a drop of that strong stuff he carries.

It feels like worms bite their shit off of my butthole and I'm having a beer in a pub and it's not very comfy.