AUGUST BURNS RED: 'Provision' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Provision", the new video from the Manheim, Pennsylvania-based quintet AUGUST BURNS RED, can be seen below. The track comoes off the band's fifth album, "Rescue & Restore", which sold nearly 26,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 9 on The Billboard 200 chart. The record arrived in stores on June 25 via Solid State Records. "I can say on behalf of the entire band this video is the coolest music video we feel we've ever done," says guitarist JB Brubaker. "It took forever to come together but it looks awesome. I've never been a big music video guy but the 'Provision' video is one I'm proud to share with everyone." AUGUST BURNS RED's current headlining tour features support from BLESSTHEFALL, DEFEATER and BEARTOOTH and culminates in a hometown show on December 15, when AUGUST BURNS RED takes over the Lancaster County Convention Center for the band's eighth annual hometown Christmas show. The concert will mark the band’s final performance for 2013, a momentous year that included a mainstage spot on Vans Warped Tour, and a forthcoming DVD chronicling the entire 18-month touring cycle behind the band's 2011 album "Leveler", entitled "Foreign & Familiar".

More...