AURAL MUSIC NEWS: "BETTER UNDEAD THAN ALIVE 2" READY!

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
CODE666 release 10th Anniversary Album:
"Better Undead Than Alive 2"

44.jpg
cid:351474017@20022004-30FB

here's what label manager Emiliano Lanzoni had to say about this special album, featuring brand new unreleased and exclusive tracks from Negura Bunget, Fen, The Axis Of Perdition, Davide Tiso, Diabolicum, Void Of Silence and many more: " It’s no use denying it, actually the label compilations are nearly always boring and useless: a jumble of pieces from albums to-come, or, at best, a couple of unpublished tracks or remastered versions of old ones - nothing worth spending money on, not worth listening to even if they are given you free. So you will be wondering why Code666 has decided to celebrate its 10th birthday producing a compilation of its bands.... well, for a lot of reasons: First, this is NOT a “standard” compilation of our bands, this is actually a 79 minutes concept-album written by 35 different musicians; secondly, because all the music that you will hear has been composed expressly and exclusively for this CD…. and finally because we decided to resort to the talent of Davide Tiso, mastermind of avantgarde metal giants Ephel Duath, whose task has been to assemble, edit and merge the various tracks by means of little songs and interludes acting as links. The record, in this way, goes beyond the summing up of each piece and becomes an unprecedented concept album, a record with a meaningful course both as a whole and in each song. We are proud of it as it represents in the best possible way the ideas and the passion that have characterized Code666 for ten years"

OFFICIAL TRACKLIST:
1 Davide Tiso – Well
2 Minethorn - Icons ( of the cursed Earth)
3 Davide Tiso - Done!
4 The Axis of perdition - Chained in the Damnation Asylum
5 Davide Tiso - We Have
6 Dsd - Abandoned Emptiness
7 Davide Tiso - Been Good
8 Diabolicum - Salvation Through Vengeance
9 Void of Silence - Instrumental Void
10 Davide Tiso - At
11 Herrschaft - Abyssal Wounds
12 Davide Tiso - Holding On
13 The Oath - Abstract Emotion
14 Davide Tiso - it Was
15 The Prophecy - Adrift
16 Davide Tiso - Worth
17 Negura Bunget - Cumpana
19 Davide Tiso – It
19 Fen - Twilight Descends (Eulogy)
Better Undead than Alive is scheduled for Xmass 2009 on code666 records

For some unknown reason it does not allow me to order anything. Site always indicates that there are some kind of technical problems and technical stuff do their best to solve it blahblahblah. For two weeks already i receive the same crap. I contacted webmaster a week ago about this. No reply. Nothing. I asked in U.D.C. forum does anyone else had the same problem. No one complained about this. I don't get it. Might it be some sort of error within my account...

i'm really sorry about your problems, i will PM you immediately and be sure we'll fix it.

For some unknown reason it does not allow me to order anything. Site always indicates that there are some kind of technical problems and technical stuff do their best to solve it blahblahblah. For two weeks already i receive the same crap. I contacted webmaster a week ago about this. No reply. Nothing. I asked in U.D.C. forum does anyone else had the same problem. No one complained about this. I don't get it. Might it be some sort of error within my account...