AURAL MUSIC NEWS: CODE666 New Signing!

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
code666 is proud to announce the signing of Tribal Animist Black Metallers FOLGE DEM WIND from France.
the band released their self produced debut album in 2009 with worldwide critical acclaim and code666 will be their home for the next Album, scheduled for later 2010. here's what the band had to say about this signing: "After years of wandering through underground Metal sphere Folge dem Wind finally find a home to spread his vision. Aural Music / Code666 gives us the opportunity to express ourselves to a higher level.
Our first opus "Thus echoes the Earth" represents the first step to this ultimate art that is the eternal quest of Folge dem Wind.
Through an agressive Black Metal foundation melted with oniric and ethereal melodies "Thus echoes the Earth" tries to distill the essence of universal balance. So, listen to the Elements penetrating your lying naked corpse...
Support our Vision or fall..."

I just got Thus Echoes the Earth and Hail the Pagan Age in the mail. Along with a handwritten note and 3 compilation CDs. Makes me think they're not getting a lot of orders :p

hehehe i think so... even Negura Bunget were not getting any orders when i pick 'em up in 2000, and watch now... let's hope Folge Dem Wind will do the same :)