Aussie dates announced

Lunar Still

Doodle drawrer
Jan 14, 2006
Louisville
russelljackson.bigcartel.com
According to PyroMusic.net, NEVERMORE has lined up the following Australian tour dates in October/November:

Oct. 28 - Melbourne, AUS @ TBA
Oct. 29 - Adelaide, AUS @ TBA
Oct. 31 - Perth, AUS @ TBA
Nov. 01 - Brisbane, AUS @ TBA
Nov. 03 - Sydney, AUS @ TBA (all ages)
Nov. 04 - Sydney, AUS @ TBA (18+)

Anyone here from Australia? No? Didn't think so. SO WHY DO YOU HEADLINE IN AUSTRALIA, AND NOT IN AMERICA????? :zombie:

The Sydney dates (Nov 3 & 4) are where Nevermore are headlining the Festival of the Dead festival. Metal for the brain is currently on this date, and is fucked. This will cane!

awesome...

SYDNEY, Australia (Reuters) -- Forget cute, cuddly marsupials. A team of Australian palaeontologists say they have found the fossilized remains of a fanged killer kangaroo and what they describe as a "demon duck of doom".

A University of New South Wales team said the fearsome fossils were among 20 previously unknown species uncovered at a site in northwest Queensland state.

damn it i fly out of sydney, on the 2nd stay inthe uk on business for 3 weeks....
emm...
concert sales are bad over here- see queenscycre, alot of bands are not getting paid as well...miilion dollars owed

man, why do some bands choose to headline in some obscure country like australia when they could go to canada or something instead so usa people could fly there. no love, no love :mad:

i'll pay nevermore 20 dollars to play in my backyard. i'll even buy some merch. i mean damn, what an awesome deal. the crowd will be intense too, i guarantee it.