Aussie Devy fans

Crabby

Mar 17, 2003
NSW,Australia
Visit site
I hear rumours Devy is coming out for a tour this year, anyone know if this is true? I'd say it is, we are one of his largest fanbases.Also, I'm new around here, so what's happening,people.

i sure hope so..
ive been a fan of Dev since Heavy as A Really Heavy Thing.. but i honestly in my opinion dont like the new strapping.. ive giving it so many chances.. but i just cant enjoy it.. new DTB sounds great and i find myself growing more and more fonder of dev's Non-Strapping Material.. in fact id go as far to say its better than Strapping.. so im hoping DTB will Tour OZ.. but if Strapping come ill prolly show up ne way..

I know that after the European tour they go one more time in the USA with Meshuggah, but I don't know anything about an aussie tour...I'll ask this to Tracy if you want

Geoff

I hear he's STRONGLY rumoured to be playing Overcranked this year with SYL (Skinlab, Alchemist and others are also supposedly virtually confirmed, which would no doubt mean shows in the other cities).I read it on a gig guide website today, I'll try to find the link.Devy has said that he plans to get Down Under in the second half of the year, so that would definitely rock.