aussie metal

I saw Alchemist play about a dozen times between 1994 and 1997. They were pretty good live, a mix between thrash, death and psychedlic stuff.

Most of the good aussie bands are long gone though. Back in the day we had excellent metal bands like Christbait, Necrotomy, Damaged (they are still around but they suck), Corpse Molestation (turned black metal), Anatomy (also turned black metal), Blood Duster (still around but they suck too), Entasis and Sadistik Exekution.

These days I only pay attention to Earth and Frankenbok. Aussie alternative bands are pretty good though....

dutchy mortal sin were one of the great aussie metal bands,if u can checkout alchemist they are apparently selling a fair few albums in your homeland!!!!!

To be honest with you, I have completely dropped out of the metal scene these days... I still listen to it but don't really go to many metal gigs or keep up with the news (unless its posted at metalshop.com.au).

I have both versions of Mortal Sins "Mayhemic Destruction" EP and I saw their reunion gig a few years back. They were better than I expected them to be....

I have heard some knew aussie bands recentley but not as good all USA bands.
So any suggestions on some Aussie bands I will check out!

Q? WHAT IS THIS ALBUm like?
AND DOSE IT ROCK?
A> HEAVY METAL?SPEED METAL? OR THRASH?????
IF IT IS AS GOOD AS YOU SAY I WILL BUY IT TOMMROW!!!!!!

It's classic thrash, but it's not really that good, so better spent youre money on Death Angel "Act III", a superb album!!!!!also OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I've als answerd youre reply on Anthrax Lovers Punk Lovers check it out Witch!!!!!!!!

If you want a great aussie doom/death metal album, try Disembowelment's "Transcendence into the Peripheral" (thru Relapse or Nuclear Blast i think). It is pretty old now, but you will probably find it through some traders.
Also try Damaged "Do Not Spit" which is sort of technical punk/grind. The drummer also played in Sadistik Exekution for awhile a few years back. Sadistiks first album "The Magus" is also awesome old school thrash.