Australian anthrax website.

Apr 5, 2005
Was hoping someone could tell me what happened to the Australian Anthrax website?
I have tried looking through the other 573 threads, but thought it would be easier to ask.

The guy who ran it posted here not long after the reunion was announced - he was pissed off with the whole situation with Joey and Spitz coming back and that he had no idea about any of it, even though he was running the site here. Something like that, anyways. My guess is that he shut the site down.

timmyc said:
The guy who ran it posted here not long after the reunion was announced - he was pissed off with the whole situation with Joey and Spitz coming back and that he had no idea about any of it, even though he was running the site here. Something like that, anyways. My guess is that he shut the site down.

Well your guess is right. Althought the site says it will up in a month - got word this afternoon that it will in fact be shut down. Pity, I did enjoy having a second site to log onto during the Anthrax Oz 2004 tour. Cheers to the guy for all the past work and effort. :wave: