Anthrax website

fah-q

Brusque
Sep 7, 2005
New York
Let me start by saying that I am certainly not the most educated Anthrax fan so, if I go over something that has been driven into the ground, I apologize.
The Spitz/Caggiano thread got me to actually go to the Anthrax web page for the first time in years. I was kind of suprised by what I saw and before I draw judgement. I am hoping some of you that have more knowledge can give me some background.
On their website, there is absolutely no mention of previous members of Anthrax. Why is that? Wasn't Bush the singer for like 14 years? That is double the time that Joey B was in the band, right? Is everyone supposed to completely forget about the great material that was produced during the post-Belladona era?
Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Island Records paid for reworked website in connection with the reunion. That's why no mention of Bush. Scott mentioned that it was a struggle to even get skins of Bush era albums to get added.

Panic said:
Island Records paid for reworked website in connection with the reunion. That's why no mention of Bush. Scott mentioned that it was a struggle to even get skins of Bush era albums to get added.

Yeah.....I'm in a mood today. So I'm going to come right out and say that getting a website like that done doesn't cost a bunch. I think it's sad that the band couldn't pony up the cost to do it themselves and mention "the members of the anthrax family"

While I love the music, I pretty much feel for anybody who plays in a band with Charlie and Scott as it seems like they are pretty quick to cut throats for a buck.

While I love the music, I pretty much feel for anybody who plays in a band with Charlie and Scott as it seems like they are pretty quick to cut throats for a buck.

Well said brother. And how much does it cost to host a site??? Not much.

Pity that being part of the "family" gets John and Rob the "digitus infamous" from their "brothers"!