Anthrax with Belladonna in Chicago next month?

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Got this off the Megadeth board.

"This was just sent to me:

ANTHRAX
BELLADONA : BELLO : BENANTE : IAN : SPITZ

@ HOUSE OF BLUES!!!
SATURDAY, APRIL 30TH!!!!
tickets onsale next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I

Skorned1 said:
Who's going?

I am ..... Asking for the time off on Monday... It real close to the Airport Chicago Midayway right like 12 miles.......

Anyelse I am buying tickets as soon as the go on sale

thraxx said:
I am ..... Asking for the time off on Monday... It real close to the Airport Chicago Midayway right like 12 miles.......

Anyelse I am buying tickets as soon as the go on sale

I'll be there too. My brother is a DIE-HARD John Bush fan and he refuses to go. He says as much as he loves the band he can't support this. I've been a fan since Among came out, and the transition from Belladonna to Bush was actually a hard one for me, but to me now, Bush rules over Joey, but I still will check this out. And yes, Midway is only like 12 miles from the House Of Blues, and is probably much cheaper to fly into than O'Hare.

Dredd74 said:
And yes, Midway is only like 12 miles from the House Of Blues, and is probably much cheaper to fly into than O'Hare.

Sunds like where I live better to fly in\out of Long Beach airport but cheaper to go to LAX.

I won't be at the Chicago show but will go see a show in my town and I wanna see thrax with Bush of course. I am no doubt an old school mother fucker.

FUCK YES I CANT EVEN WAIT TO SEE THIS TOUR. FOR ME THIS IS LIKE SEEING IRON MAIDEN WHEN BRUCE CAME BACK. THERE WILL BE SOME ELECTICITY IN THE AIR I CANT EVEN FUCKING WAIT