Anthrax with Belladonna in Chicago next month?

demonsindust said:
Going already. Got the hook up. Thraxx will be all over Pink. Like a dog in heat. Why not ask the wife to go Thraxx? I am sure she could use a vacation. Shit or get off the pot dude.

Does anyone know who this person is????????????

demonsindust said:
Just someone sick of your crap. U lie and don't respect women or the woman you have. Nice father figure you must make!

Get over it ......worry about your own family......... cause you not in mine .....

This was posted in another thread...... BY
demonsindust

Arrogant has the right idea. Who does wear concert shirts that are over lets say 30? Maybe wear it to an Anthrax concert but thats it. I like men to dress like men, not 13 yr old boys trying to be cool

Its a woman.........

This is kinda funny. 94.7 The Zone here in Chicago announced the Anthrax show today stating that it will be Belladonna, Bello, Spitz, Benante, and Ian. The other dj says to the guy, "What happened to Bush?", the other dj says "I don't know, maybe he'll be there too." They're the ones promoting this and they have no fucking clue to what is happening either. On their website it says special show announced, Anthrax @ House Of Blues, then they show pictures of the band with Rob and Bush. WTF???? This shit is getting way too confusing.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
FUCK YES I CANT EVEN WAIT TO SEE THIS TOUR. FOR ME THIS IS LIKE SEEING IRON MAIDEN WHEN BRUCE CAME BACK. THERE WILL BE SOME ELECTICITY IN THE AIR I CANT EVEN FUCKING WAIT

Joey Belladonna is no Bruce Dickinson...more like Blayze Bailey except Blayze made a couple of good albums after he was tossed from Maiden.

thraxx said:
This was posted in another thread...... BY
demonsindust

Arrogant has the right idea. Who does wear concert shirts that are over lets say 30? Maybe wear it to an Anthrax concert but thats it. I like men to dress like men, not 13 yr old boys trying to be cool

Its a woman.........
or a gay man

Lads has anyone ever thought that John could've asked for time off to spend with his lovely newborn daughter? ... eh? Not sure about Rob though... hmmmm ....

Who know's.

C'mon lads - I reckon the idea to see the old 86 lineup one more time is a blast!

GOD I HOPE THEY TOUR HERE in Australia.

BTW I am neither a Joey and John fan - I am a FUKN ANTHRAX Fan but each to their own.

Hey here is another question for ya...
with the old lineup do u suppose they will do any Bush era songs? or just all Belladonna ear songs?

aliasp said:
Lads has anyone ever thought that John could've asked for time off to spend with his lovely newborn daughter? ... eh? Not sure about Rob though... hmmmm ....

I've thought about it, and I can't think of fathers who quit their totally awesome jobs to be with their newborns. (Not denying the possibility of fathers staying at home and mothers working, of course.)

jdelpi ... you called me silly ...me hurt ... hey at least u didn't call me fag :)

HAHAHAHA

Seriously man ... with the quitting the job to be with their kids bit - most jobs don't mean u travel for months at a time overseas.

As for the other bit about Belladonna singing new school stuff ... ah that would be funny. Yes in hindsight a silly question.

BTW can I just say your Avatar is responsible for getting me horny at work when I don't really wanna be :) That is the best pic of Brit ever!

aliasp said:
jdelpi ... you called me silly ...me hurt ... hey at least u didn't call me fag :)

HAHAHAHA

Seriously man ... with the quitting the job to be with their kids bit - most jobs don't mean u travel for months at a time overseas.

As for the other bit about Belladonna singing new school stuff ... ah that would be funny. Yes in hindsight a silly question.

BTW can I just say your Avatar is responsible for getting me horny at work when I don't really wanna be :) That is the best pic of Brit ever!

As much as Rolling Stone sucks, I forgive them for everything because of that mag cover. That was the first time I bought the mag in years and years.

Don't forget, this is the first Anthrax tour since October. John has had a lot of time off. I'm not saying I know how he feels; I'm just reminding you of the facts.

Yer good point man. I won't lie, there is a part of me that is worried he has left the band and Rob given the arse ... but that just sounds so wierd given the high they were on after GO2E, MMD and WCFYA.

To quote a classic Warner Bros cartoon `IT JUST DON'T ADD UP'

I reckon Brit's arse in that photo is the best - equal to our Miss Kylie Minogue's little booty!

I reckon if everyone's honest; it's all about cash. Much as I love the songs, Ian and Benante have ruled the band with an iron fist for two decades and it's not likely to change now.

As for the pic in the house of blues ad, that's just their marketing department not giving a fuck about research or accuracy. I don't think it's indicative of who will or won't be playing the gig. Most people just do the least they possibly can to justify their job title.

Tell you what though - if Anthrax played Glasgow with the old line-up, I'm ashamed to say I might just go see them. :(

ashamed to say?? c'mon!!!! oldschool party's rule!!!
after seeing Bush 7 times the last 2 years I'm glad to see something "new". It's time for some oldschool WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!