Is JOEY BELLADONNA In Talks To Rejoin ANTHRAX In Time For 'Big Four' Dates?

Worship Music is sounding more like Chinese Democracy by the day.

Awful decision. Getting Belladonna back just stinks. Anthrax have become their own tribute band.

Over, finished, done, gone, out.

See ya.

Worship Music is sounding more like Chinese Democracy by the day.

If its anywhere near the great album that Chinese Democracy is Im happy with whatever goes on backstage so to speak. GNR is one of those bands that people have started to dislike because of the drama surrounding the band. Most people had made up their minds about Chinese Democracy even before it was released. Sunds like way to many people take the same route with Anthrax now. A shame really. Let the music speak for itself.

for God's shake

NO!!!!

Keep John Bush, if Joey is back again, I'll burn all my Anthrax collection with gasoline.

I've got all my Anthrax shirts to use as oil rags at work. No Bush no Anthrax!
I suppose nothing lasts forever.

Would of peferred Nelson to this! (the only way this could be any good is if Joey shaved his head and had a permanently sore throat, so then he would't look like a bell and sound half decent!)

See ya Mullet brigade!

I met John and he was as cool as hell. He talked to me for like 5 minutes even though there were a lot of other people to talk to as well. You probably caught him on a really bad day.

I'm not really MAD at Anthrax this time, because if these rumors are true, it's because John backed out. I know they wanted him back - he just basically wants to retire it seems. Sucks ass, but there's not much they could do.

Too bad that I just fucking hate Joey's voice...because it completely ruins the band for me.

I meant to concur to this years ago....John took the time to handwrite me some AS lyrics back in the day. I suppose he has bad days like all of us.