Former ANTHRAX Singer JOEY BELLADONNA To Embark On Extensive Solo Tour - June 22, 200

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Joey Belladonna, former lead singer and voice of New York-based thrash metal band ANTHRAX, is ready to hit the road solo with a new powerhouse backing band. After a very successful 18-month worldwide reunion tour with ANTHRAX, Belladonna felt "It was time to embark on a solo tour and play my favorite ANTHRAX and the best of my solo songs for the fans."

Belladonna, who has sold millions of albums and has toured extensively across with ANTHRAX, will embark on a tour this summer that will extend into the New Year. The tour will bring Belladonna across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe, with other countries to be announced.

With several projects in the works, Belladonna is gearing up to re-release his first solo album and record a new album. With some songs already laid down, Belladonna is currently writing and recording in his downtime between shows. This will be his first official release since 1998's "Spells of Fear".

Belladonna recently signed with Coallier Entertainment, which also handles SEBASTIAN BACH, W.A.S.P., TWISTED SISTER and FOREIGNER.

I just didnt get into his solo stuff. Bought it all just to see. Nothing that got me excited tho.

His 1st solo CD, Belladonna was pretty good. The follow up, Spells of Fear was had its moments but could have been MUCH better with better mixing, IMO. The reworked songs from his 1st solo album are killer :headbang:

I'm looking forward to his new stuff