JOEY BELLADONNA SOLO DATES

ukj69

May 18, 2005
Posted on Brave Words.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/144387

ANTHRAX vocalist JOEY BELLADONNA has a couple of solo dates planned before he embarks on a 4-week tour with Anthrax for the second leg of the American Carnage tour with MEGADETH and SLAYER.

The two upcoming Belladonna solo dates dates are:

September
10 - The Montage Music Hall - Rochester, NY
15 - Grim's Roadhouse (formerly The Lighthouse) - Imperial, PA

Says the Belladonna camp: "The previously announced date at the Hard Rock Cafe on August 25th has been moved due to problems with the venue that are out of our control. The new venue and date for the show is the Grim's Roadhouse on September 15th. Refunds for tickets that were purchased for the Hard Rock Cafe show are available where you purchased your tickets. See you all at the show!"

Should be a couple of great shows for everyone who live in those areas and are able to check it out. Joey's first solo album was amazing!

Joey's first solo album was amazing!

OK, I'm about the biggest Joey fanboy there is (even if I don't show it by being a dick like 6er; I have a ton of respect for Bush), but even I can't bring myself to say this. It's definitely grown on me over the years and there are several songs on there that I really, really enjoy, but "amazing"? C'mon! I've never heard anyone claim that before :loco:

And I say this as someone who actually owns all six Joey solo discs.

Why do you have to bash for? Totally uncalled for. I have met Joey a couple of times and he is the most genuine and down-to-earth person I have met. I have never seen a musician so dedicated to their fans as he is. He loves to play and it shows. Thats what it is all about...........THE MUSIC!

I love John Bush too and the stuff he did with Anthrax is the best stuff he has done in his career, but just because you like John Bush over Joey Belladonna doesn't mean you have to bash or praise either person.

I was just passing along some information that other true fans of Anthrax would be interested in. So, if you got nothing positive to say or that would be beneficial to the topic of the thread, then shut your mouth and don't say anything.

OK, I'm about the biggest Joey fanboy there is (even if I don't show it by being a dick like 6er; I have a ton of respect for Bush), but even I can't bring myself to say this. It's definitely grown on me over the years and there are several songs on there that I really, really enjoy, but "amazing"? C'mon! I've never heard anyone claim that before :loco:

And I say this as someone who actually owns all six Joey solo discs.

I have seen Joey solo live a few times. And he always puts on a great show. Just my opinion.

Seastorm the bashing comment I left was not for you, that's why I responded to your statement as a quote. All good.

i feel kind of affected *ggg*. i'm not a Joey-basher, i prefer the old stuff and i liked his solo-stuff. the first one produced by Crook is pretty cool, 'Powertrip', 'Bluntman' & 'Down & Out' are my faves, 'Spells Of Fear' is also cool, weaker production, the solos on 'Spells' can get annoying but most of the songs are good. '03' is so bad produced that i don't wanna listen to it. i don't prefer Bush as Anthrax-singer but Scott & Charlie do, and only they decide when, how and for how long Joey will be their singer. so ukj69 chill down, it's ok, i'm not one of those having a problem with Joey in the band, i saw them 4 times with Joey and those shows were great and i'm looking forward to a new Anthrax record no matter who will sing on it.

BTW, for anyone attending the shows, I can recommend his latest solo effort: Deadly Night Shade. I can't say I love the whole album, but the title track alone (great song!) made it a worthwhile purchase for me. There's also a great track called Hard Life worth checking out.

BTW, for anyone attending the shows, I can recommend his latest solo effort: Deadly Night Shade. I can't say I love the whole album, but the title track alone (great song!) made it a worthwhile purchase for me. There's also a great track called Hard Life worth checking out.

Deadly Nightshade is great. Deadly Nightshade, Big Misunderstanding and Hardlife and I believe Lock Me Up are all from the project called Sun Red Sun. Joey Co-Wrote all those songs. Not sure the details if he was part of the project at one point or was just writing songs with some buddies, but the Sun Red Sun disc is awesome too. Even Chris Caffery from Savatage and Trans-Siberian Orchestra makes an appearance on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Red_Sun