Joey Belladonna Solo Show Key Club Hollywood, CA June 15

soundcheckbelladonnacopy.jpg

I am sure you will see Stormchaser, Deege, and Jonnie at that show front center! Deege may even be holding up a 'keep bush in the family' sign just to show his support!

I am sure you will see Stormchaser, Deege, and Jonnie at that show front center! Deege may even be holding up a 'keep bush in the family' sign just to show his support!

At least that would make of three people in the audience, doubt there's gonna be much more.

WTF are you talking about? I love Joey's years in Anthrax how many times to I have to say that? I never even bought SOWN for YEARS because I was so pissed Joey left!

That photo is great, why do metal bands always have to try and look either as hard as nails or goofy? Can't they just do normal?

SILENCE with the CRAZY TALK!!! DISS on BUSHTHRAX all you want, but no MAN shall ever diss Val Blatz!!! After all, if you ever enjoyed a beer in a bottle you have Val Blatz to thank!!!!! Blatz Uber Alles!!:fu:

I will add a little Clamato juice to it and it will taste mighty fine! :D