Australian Heavy Groove EP - Thoughts?

Too loud! Ease way up on the mastering chain, there's pumping and distortion everywhere.

Apart from that, I dig the unique style of mix you went for here. Sounds kinda like 'Beauty and the Breakdown'.

My thoughts would be to try to clean up the mids on the rhythm guitars, and the overall low-end a little. They're both a tad uncontrolled at the moment.

Cheers man! Yeah, I realise that later, I just slapped it on for A/B sake, it'll definitely be way low later.

Ahh cool coOl, still getting used to the headphones for lows at the moment, bit if a juggling act so I'll spend a bit more time on that :) and guitars I had in mind to spend WAY more work on so good stuff. Thanks for the input dude :)

Cheers man! Yeah, I realise that later, I just slapped it on for A/B sake, it'll definitely be way low later.

Ahh cool coOl, still getting used to the headphones for lows at the moment, bit if a juggling act so I'll spend a bit more time on that :) and guitars I had in mind to spend WAY more work on so good stuff. Thanks for the input dude :)