Australian Thraxers

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Where are you all? I have seen Mr Thrax post here many times (where are you from) but don't know of any others.

Mr Thrax - have you seen the boys play a couple of shows on our shores - where / when, dude?

I have a bootleg of Adelaide 1990 on the POT tour and also the triple j recording - I think it was from the Palais in Melboune (?) from Stomping 96?

yeah ive only seen them on stomp tour in sydney back to back shows,they were fucking mindblowing live.

those bootlegs u have sound pretty cool,might have to get your details sometime.

nice to see more aussies on this board!!!!

Where did they play in Sydney - I should know but I can't remember - I did manage to flog a bright black / orange tour poster from the Bridgeway (where they played here in Adelaide) with all the dates - was it Selena's??? Also met them at an instore at Virgin (when they were still around - Frank was way cool - same too with Paul).

Saw them at the Thebarton Theatre (holds about 4000) on the POT tour also - awesome. I email Scott recently and he assured me they'd be back down in Aust sometime - hopefully they'll get to Adelaide again otherwise Melbourne here I come!!!

MR Thrax - have you got any of the WCFYA material yet?

selenas was the place dude,never seen a mosh so crazy and johns sommersault into the crowd will always be remembered.

i only have refuse to be denied,i have heard superhero on knac.com,go check it out sometime and request thrax!!!

How many would Selenas hold - when they played the Bridgeway in Adelaide it only held about 1200.

I assume you got the Nothing Aust Tour ep - how good is the Fueled remix - even better than the original!

Originally posted by timmyc

I assume you got the Nothing Aust Tour ep - how good is the Fueled remix - even better than the original!

I have that ep. The Fuled remix is okay. The original version is about 27 times better, though.