Australian Version of new album

Pethical

Tom
Jul 30, 2005
Sydney
www.myspace.com
Ok i was at JB yesterday about to pick up the new katatonia but it was $38 (??? wtf) it was a digipack and a pretty big one at that, but the only addition was the my twin video.

someone who has bought this version could you tell me if theres anything else inside thats different to the standard edition? i cant see myself buying the digipack if the only addition is the video for 13 bucks extra

im a bit out of the loop appologies, this is my first visit to the forum. its pretty stupid that it didnt say on the packaging what was inside.

can you or someone post some shots of the postcards and the poster?

thanks

hehe
look
the postcards are just band pics
5 post cards, each one with a band member, you can see the opics on the kata website, on the photo section, and the poster, well everybpdy know how it is, you can see it on the same place as the post cards.

its actually the Swedish edition of the album. the poster is, on one side, a large version of the album cover and on the other side, a large version of the photo they had out publicising the album (featured on the back of the album shirt when they brought them out, is also on the back of the booklet but if you don't have it yet that probably doesn't help much...)

katatonia.jpg