Australia's INFERNAL METHOD Split Up - July 29, 2004

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Australia's INFERNAL METHOD Split Up - July 29, 2004 Australian metal band INFERNAL METHOD have officially split up, according to PyroMusic.net. "It's pretty much been a long time coming, and probably doesn't come to much of a surprise to many," guitarist Peter Michael Peric said in a statement. "Due to ongoing straining of relations between us regarding musical direction, general management and so forth, we decided to call it a day before things inevitably got worse. Undoubtedly all members will continue to pursue their own musical agendas with stronger than hate, syphilis, samsaras wounds and shackles. Talks will go underway over the next few weeks as to whether or not there will be an official release of the LONG overdue album, depending on whether or not we can get ourselves out of the massive debt we've incurred through playing/recording with this band. Lastly, there are limited numbers of INFERNAL METHOD promo CDs (featuring tracks off the recorded album) and t-shirts left that will be sold CHEAP to anyone who is interested. all parties wishing to purchase any remaining INFERNAL METHOD merch should contact us at management@infernalmethod.com."

I talked to the drummer and he said him and Jamie "aka astenu" left cause the other guys in the band wanted to play black metal instead, this may have been the most dooshbasgish decision those members could have made, IM could have went far....... VERY FAR! ah well. They recorded about 10 songs, between there demos and new demos. Cherrish them! So the drummer is now full time in Dungeon, and Stronger Than Hate, Jamie is only in Stronger than Hate, and will continure writing melodic death songs.

FUCKING amazing is what they are!!! IM were one of aussies best showing the world what australia can come up with. Fucking pete and jose etc.... Anyway grahame and jamie are great guys so hopefully they come up with something new. Like a reformation of Automation but jamie on guitars...

Was that negative comment? I post only certain news, not all news that pretains to the stuff I talk to people about on tour and online. News that interests only me really, cause of the stufff I talk about in interviews or elsewhere. I figure I be the one to fish that kinda jucy news out.

Well thanks for informing me of this sad news. It's a damn shame... well, good luck to Astenu with The Amenta... because they fucking slay like nothing before them.