I need you more than ever
In this cruel hour of death

This house is empty
Shelterlike prison - prisonlike shelter

Where are you?
Where are you?
Save me! Please!
Please!

sounds like shit honestly bro, sounds like shit. Vocals sound like Anathema a bit. And I do believe I am probably the only person on this forum that is NOT impressed by Anathema at all, I can't stand them I think they suck

sounds like shit honestly bro, sounds like shit. Vocals sound like Anathema a bit. And I do believe I am probably the only person on this forum that is NOT impressed by Anathema at all, I can't stand them I think they suck

suck how? i'm going to need to see a little elaboration on this one...

suck how? i'm going to need to see a little elaboration on this one...
Who autumnblaze or Anathema? ............i'm assuming you mean Anathema. I guess suck is a strong word. The music doesn't do anything for me emotionally, and I find the vocals to Anathema annoying. I don't see why certain bands are automatically put into greatness because of other bands they are associated with. For me Anathema is no exception, their music doesn't compel me whatsoever I have given them multiple listens, I have 2 of their albums, and just can't get into it. Its like everyone saying you have to Love Led Zeppelin, The Beattles, Kiss, Aerosmith, whoever just because they are the pioneers or the CLASSICS! when in fact i think all of those bands suck (or excuse me, they just don't do anything for ME PERSONALLY). Pink Floyd, The Doors, King Crimson, Camel, those bands did more for their era if you ask me. And I know Anathema is influenced by Pink Floyd, has covered Pink Floyd, but I just don't get the band; I simply don't like them, I don't know how to better describe distaste in a band other than the fact that it doesn't move you, Anathema doesn't move me

Many years ago, I got a promo copy of their album Mute Boy Sad Girl or something like that... It goes down as one of the worst things I've ever heard, honestly... Especially the vocals were absolutely horrible...

lmao@ the comments. I guess the op might just commit harakiri now. I also thought it was pretty dreadful, music is definitely not your thing dude.

Ugh... yeah man, if I were you I'd sell your guitar and try to get a job at a McDonalds or something because seriously this is so dreadful that you'll never make a cent off of your music and you're going to go broke and have to eventually commit suicide because of your lack of talent. You should advise the rest of the band to do the same.

ok dude, I don't know who you are and why you are so upset. if you don't like something, just ignore it or just say you don't like it. no need to attack someone personally. right?

and you don't have to reply on this post. there are enough useless threads going on here on a very low level.

Lmao I was just joking. I hadn't actually heard the song, even. I was just jumping on the hate-wagon. :p

I listened to it and it's not bad. The vocals could use some practice but aren't horrendous and some of the VSTs used sound a bit cheap but otherwise it was fine.

Ozzloaf, I laughed hard at your first comment, hilarious, and it was obviously a joke, but I still think the music sucks, I'm not saying its the worst thing out there, but when you create a thread of your own music on any other bands forum i think it should be brutally masacred if someone doesn't like it, just don't take it serious, i like humor, and I have a twisted one

accepted, though I think humour in forums is a quite delicate thing. ;-)

check out this one, it's different, maybe more for the katatonia tribe though the sound of course can't compete with the katatonic masters of the universe. :zombie:

Last edited by a moderator: