Avantasia-Angel Of Babylon (defective batch of discs??)

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Anyone noticed a problem at the end of the 1st track of AVANTASIA-Angel Of Babylon? The beginning of track #2 starts at 9:31 of Stargazers, and then repeats itself as normal. The same thing happens later on the disc when track #10 starts at 4:46 of track #9 and then repeats itself as supposed. That sucks. My copy is from Scarecrow Records/Nuclear Blast SC0551.

It's not really encouraging to go and buy the real thing when your CD-R made from MP3s plays flawlessly and the real CD has a defect (not even one bug, but two!!)...

Is it a whole batch of CDs that is defective? It's surely not just mine...

Let me know.

Hadn't notice. I mean I have played the album several times and sounds fine to me.

Just play it on another CD player, starting at track #2 and # 10 and rewinding a bit to the previous track without incidents. The tracks are not separated by the usual 00:02 gap but they end properly before the next starts.

My copy is Nuclear Blast(Germany) NB 2478-2 LC07027.

The only bug (that was already reported at Amazon for the boxset) is that the computer recognized the CD as "The Wicked Symphony" instead of "Angel Of Babylon". I bought them independently and the same minor issue.