Avenged Sevenfold Drummer Found Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your point about that we don't like them.The reason I dislike A7X is because they make boring music and I don't like the vocalist.

I ain't a hardcore fan, but seriously saying they make boring music is stupid. I mean hey, what they have wrote. look where it's got them. I'm sure if it wasn't for Waking The Fallen. they wouldn't be where they are right now. Same goes for City of Evil.

But whatever...that's my opinion.

Anyway, too bad that someone took too many "natural causes" and died, but I agree with most of the other posters- nobody with decent taste is gonna miss the guy's contribution to music.

I disagree.. for anyone who likes metalcore, Waking the Fallen is an essential, imo. Their other stuff is not exactly note worthy, but part of that is not even their fault after their singer's little snafu.

Then again, though... my taste in music is utter shit.

Wow, rofl. I can understand why metal fans wouldn't like A7X's music, but anyone in here denying their talent or musical ability is a fucking moron who doesn't understand music themselves. I doubt most of the people questioning their talent have even listened to them besides a song or two on the radio, and why would they? It's part of the metal code to hate them. \m/\m/

A7x are pretty fake, I categorize them as, "Boyband metal", it's always sad when someone dies, But I agree that he died due to taking too many "Natural causes" and overdosing.

I hope this news doesn't haunt the metal world for more then a few days at most -_-/

Yeah whoever said he died of natural causes is a fucking moron. And Judzfell, don't worry, it will not haunt the metal world at all. It will haunt the boyband world though.

Status
Not open for further replies.