AVIAN - UPDATE

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Just Finishing up Mastering the new AVIAN album today!
It's sounding killer!

Check out our upcoming shows with KAMELOT/EDGUY and SONOTA ARCTICA happening in the Twin Cities. And read the bands blog updates on how to buy our new "single download" and pre-order the new album on the AVIAN myspace page in our blog.
http://www.myspace.com/AVIANBAND

Rage on,
Lance

NewReleaseCard73108-3_Avian72dpi.jpg

We have a clip of a new song, The Lost And Forsaken, on our myspace page. It is a pretty good representation of the new cd; if you like the song, you're going to like the new cd, if you don't, you won't ;-).

We have a high quality mp3 download of The Lost and Forsaken available at the new Nightmare Records store.

The new cd is available for pre-order at [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ashes-Madness-Avian/dp/B001BFXCGW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215824599&sr=1-2"]Amazon[/ame],

Target
and at Nightmare Records.

It will be available at Best Buy, CD Baby, CD Universe, iTunes, and other sites soon.

For those of you in the Twin Cities area, an 8 minute featurette about us will be played before every movie in select theatres starting in a couple of weeks; a big thanks to the Swordlord for setting that up for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance,

Is this release in the vein of the first one, crunch and production wise? If not, what differences were made?

By the way, I liked the raw production of the first one.

~Brian~

In answer to your question on this Brian, I think it's for sure similar
in it's approach on song writing, the production tones wise, are much fuller sounding, and the overall mix I believe to be fuller, that said, some review/complains of the masses were addressed on this one, (mainly my vocal not being loud enough in the mix), I've brought up a bit more punch in the drums, and the guitar tone is Tubes instead of digital, The sound of this band, is more raw, it's hard to get away from that, it is what it is, and the songs are definitely written in a more raw approach as well, so yes, this album follows that trend, but with a fatter production.

If you liked the first disc, I think you'll find this to your liking as well!