• Blonde

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Mutant

I hate that supercow !
Dec 27, 2005
Poland
www.aandar.com
Yeah - her new video/song is probably her shittiest one.

I wonder how many of you think that the redhead version of her is much cuter than the slutty blonde with head deforming hairdo version ?

btw. My favorite Avril is a natural brunette (not the painted/wigged one in the video).

btw2. For me it is brunettes, then blondes, then redheads, then all other colors and bald is completely out of question. Susperia's avatar is one of few exceptions - IMHO she looks extremely cute with that aggresive pink hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI

um, wow....you forgot the option for neither...jk. I don't know why so many people find her attractive. A girl I know said she looked like a lab rat, with the nose, sharp teeth, and reddish eyes sometimes :lol:

i hate her music :p

Edit/ just had a quick look at the vid.. the lyrics are so bad, the music is awful. I found 2 or 3 songs from the first album okayish back then, but thats all...

And she really looks like a slut with blonde hair

And she really looks like a slut with blonde hair

:lol:
I love it when girl insults another girl just by being completely honest.

I find it ironic, she used to sing about relationships and was more pro-morals...but her latest music has the attitude 'I'm better than your current girlfriend, ditch her because I don't like her'and isn't she dating that Sum 41 monkey anyways? She is blossoming into a real whore like everyone else, a bit late though.

:lol:
isn't she dating that Sum 41 monkey anyways?.

i think that they even are married :lol:

haha i just remembered that pic...
Avril Lavigne in High School:

al-highschool4.jpg

and found a second one

al-highschool3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So does black hair technically count as being brunette, or is it just brown? cause black hair is perfect I think. I'd probably say 5-10% of women I find attractive have blonde hair, the remaining 90-95% have dark hair, save room for the odd color that works (ie. purple maybe or whatever), I don't usually find redheads that attractive either but of course, it depends.

Well, you usually only get natural black hair with people of 'color'. Dying your hair isn't bad, but as long as its not like 'emo-black' where it looks completely fake, and as if it has been polished. I don't actually care about things like this but just out of preference. Ideally if the girl looks like a vampire, I'm all hers! :p