Awesome band from the Boston area!!!!

Yah a fairly decent band. Singer isn't too good though.

I agree totally, and so did the band, so much so that a few months ago they recruited a really awesome new singer and to be honest, this singer is really really awesome, it will change the sound of their music 100% for the better. And the new singer is......... hehehehehehe i will wait for that.

I agree totally, and so did the band, so much so that a few months ago they recruited a really awesome new singer and to be honest, this singer is really really awesome, it will change the sound of their music 100% for the better. And the new singer is......... hehehehehehe i will wait for that.
Ripper Owens? Jeff Scott Soto? Gus Monsanto? (Your Hired Gun here)?

I checked them out on eMusic. Sounds pretty good, but I also have to agree about the singer. I'll still have to grab it when my download quota renews. Will be curious to see what they cook up next, especially with this talk of having gotten a new singer that is supposed to be much better.

I checked them out on eMusic. Sounds pretty good, but I also have to agree about the singer. I'll still have to grab it when my download quota renews. Will be curious to see what they cook up next, especially with this talk of having gotten a new singer that is supposed to be much better.

Definetly a better singer, and will blow you away:OMG:

If you're saying that Olivia Berka is the vocalist who is no longer with the band, I would have to say that she's actually a rather impressive vocalist. The problem is that Aetherius doesn't properly showcase her vocal talent. If anybody would like to hear what she's really capable of, then check out her new band. You can hear a couple of songs here:

www.myspace.com/miserydivinemyspace

Misery Divine also features Dave Souza, formerly the guitarist of Digital Ruin. I think these guys are onto something. Olivia has this sort of Doro Pesch-meets-Kate French thing happening with this band.

Back to Aetherius, I have to say this just isn't my thing. In fact, I never would have pegged them as the kind of band that would garner the interest of Nightmare Records. They're rather alternative sounding to me.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

If you're saying that Olivia Berka is the vocalist who is no longer with the band, I would have to say that she's actually a rather impressive vocalist. The problem is that Aetherius doesn't properly showcase her vocal talent. If anybody would like to hear what she's really capable of, then check out her new band. You can hear a couple of songs here:

Nope, not saying that Olivia has left the band, in fact she is the NEW vocalist. According to the Band she has only been with them a couple of months. Hence, all their songs on myspace feature their old vocalist, not Olivia. They will have a new CD ready sometime next year featuring Olivia.

Nope, not saying that Olivia has left the band, in fact she is the NEW vocalist. According to the Band she has only been with them a couple of months. Hence, all their songs on myspace feature their old vocalist, not Olivia. They will have a new CD ready sometime next year featuring Olivia.

So, are you saying that this Oliva lady is the vocalist that you wouldn't say earlier in the thread? :loco: If so, I've never heard of her. I'm really confused at this point.

~Brian~

My bad! I didn't realize that it was a different vocalist on those Aetherius tracks. I figured Olivia was trying to fit the band's sound. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert