Awesome Job On New Testament!!!

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
Hi Steve! I just wanted to say that you've done a great job on Brotherhood Of The Snake!
I think that only a true bass god could do what you did in the time you had!
I'll be digesting this album for a longtime!
Are you happy with the levels? I mean the bass could always be louder right? lol

Congratulations Steve on unleashing a crushingly great album!Well worth the wait and sure to be a classic in the discography!

Reactions: redfly
Hey thanks guys! Glad that you liked it. It's still awesome to play with a band of this stature and we're playing 3 of the songs from the album live every night on the euro tour. We're planning a big US tour for Apr-May. With a headlining set I'm hoping for more from this new killer album.
Awesome that you guys took the time to drop a compliment...much appreciated!
SDG

Reactions: redfly
Hey thanks guys! Glad that you liked it. It's still awesome to play with a band of this stature and we're playing 3 of the songs from the album live every night on the euro tour. We're planning a big US tour for Apr-May. With a headlining set I'm hoping for more from this new killer album.
Awesome that you guys took the time to drop a compliment...much appreciated!
SDG
Holy crap! No! thank you!
I'm still finding all the little tidbits on this album, I really can't pick a favorite still!
That's great news about the tour! and about the new songs I hope you can get even more into the set.
Testament does have a nice standing in our community and so do you and Gene! I think all of you elevate each other and we get the benefit!
I really hope this line up sticks and that your bass level is even louder on the next album:headbang:
You rule Steve!:kickass:

Reactions: Neptune
Very cool that you took the time to acknowledge us fans Steve!Thanks again for all that you give us,it is an honor:headbang::kickass:

Somebody checking in on their "official" forum? Impossible.
Oh yeah, I've had this forum for almost 15 years. Used to talk a lot more about stuff here with fans, fellow bass players, anyone who cared to come in and use an "official forum". I owe a lot of thanks to some for certain connections or infos...such as the guy who first showed me the link to Thor Bass. It's just really died out since facebook and twitter have become instant posting tools and with the commenting below they're like a forum in a way. But I'll still keep this alive, for my forum, and to always check the other forums here that I like to read...and to always support Ultimate Metal who really support the music community, and have for so long.
But yeah, as ghost town as it has become, I do check here still. Cheers!
SDG