Fucking Excellent nice job on Quo Vadis!!!!

That's some nice music. Very cool listening as far as instruments go. The vocals however, I'd have to adjust to a bit.

Ah, and I'm new here. Saw the link to the boards and figured "Why not?". I'm not at present a huge DiGiorgio fan, but I plan on working on that. I really enjoy his sound on Death's "Human" and what Ive heard from Control Denied. Really need to pick up ITP too.

Anyway, hello everybody! :wave:

ITP is a must, you can actually hear half of what the bass is playing, unlike Human..

Some people have posted saying there are drum and bass tracks floating around for Human? Anyone know if this is true, or just a rumor? I would die if I could hear those..

NESFantasy said:
That's some nice music. Very cool listening as far as instruments go. The vocals however, I'd have to adjust to a bit.

Ah, and I'm new here. Saw the link to the boards and figured "Why not?". I'm not at present a huge DiGiorgio fan, but I plan on working on that. I really enjoy his sound on Death's "Human" and what Ive heard from Control Denied. Really need to pick up ITP too.

Anyway, hello everybody! :wave:

Yeah, Ill have to pick it up eventually. Right now Im just waiting for my Control Denied CD and Live in LA DVD to come in the mail. Maybe today! Certainly didnt get it yesterday.