Awesome news!

Brooks said:
Does it sound like Shpongle?
Not at all, haha

Stormrider1981 said:
Will he belch into the mic?
No, but some people may think that's what it sounds like at times.

Everyone else.. thank you :) It's great to have a fully functioning band again!!

Stormrider1981 said:
Oh, and I forgot to offer my most enthousiastic contrafibularities. I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, and even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulations, and will return interfrastically.

*runs off to dictionary.com*

Stormrider1981 said:
Oh, and I forgot to offer my most enthousiastic contrafibularities. I am anaspeptic, frasmotic, and even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulations, and will return interfrastically.

god you're such a fag.

Conquer All said:
thats awesome dude! i still need to find a drummer.
my line up is me doing both lead and rhythm guitars and vox, my friend doing bass and another friend is a live session guitarist

if you have a live session guitarist... why don't you just make him the rhythm guitar?... doesn't make sense to me that you would do both when you have someone to do it. besides, you don't have a drummer... so how can you have a session guitarist?

good luck with it though.

SirDidymus127 said:
if you have a live session guitarist... why don't you just make him the rhythm guitar?... doesn't make sense to me that you would do both when you have someone to do it. besides, you don't have a drummer... so how can you have a session guitarist?

good luck with it though.
zach (live session guitarist) is already in a band, and the music im writing is not his style. him being a really good friend of mine, he said that once i find a drummer and start playing shows he will be a live session guitarist until i work things out with another person and possibly make someone else pernament.