AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

J

jjmannford

Enchant is going to be play at next years NEARFEST in Trenton, NJ in June. This is sweet for me, b/c its only a 2-3hr DRIVE for me. If anyone is not familiar with Trenton's whereabouts, you can fly into Newark, Philly, BWI, even JFK (for the oversea fans would mind checking out a little bit of Americana) and be within 2-3 hours of the venue. Hell since its in Jersey, you may be able to say hi to Tony Soprano. : and lowercase rollin The website is www.nearfest.com for the details.

Late

How do you do those damn emoticons!! Anyways, I was trying to do the cool rolling smiley face like in Javier's messages. I guess I am just lacking in that skills department. So close your eyes and pretend like they told you in Sesame Street when you where a kid.

If you aren't amused, sorry, I just am giddy and busting a serious chub over the Enchant news.

I can't wait...already pestering web partner about my tickets! I MUST SEE THIS SHOW! Then i'll only have one more band to see live to be happy!

I can't wait...I'll be driving up from VA for this one...all that way to see some Bay area Boys!

Coldie...ex Bay Area

one of my other favorite bands are the Califonia Guitar Trio who played there at last year's fest, i will definitely fly in from Houston and catch this summer show, by the way jjmannford there is an emoticons link on your left margin to help you the next time you feel like posting some :rollin: see you at the show