haha, didn't hear these for quite a long time so i used them trying
out the reamping function of my axe2! :D

Git L_1 > paned 85% > my ENERGYBALL preset
Git R_1 > paned 85% > my ENERGYBALL preset

Git L_2 > paned 100% > my 5150 preset
Git R_2 > paned 100% > my 5150 preset

middle ctave Guitar > my ÜBERSCHALL ppreset

clean guitars > stock preset, USA CLEAN1

just adjusted the paning and volume, no post processing.
not sure if it sounds any good, i just have a pair of
headphones for "mixing" atm...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2576909/ROS_AXE-FXII_REAMP_MP3.mp3

cheers
S.

The sound is very good, muffled sound is made specifically and quite well, it sounds very tight and realistic

Realistic, but when you record live amp+cab, you're to put it into the mix anyway. So I also think that the guitar need more clarity.

I think that there is a sound choice was clearly the one who did it, especially considering that the recording was not carried live, but through the processor.
Although of course some "volume" would not hurt to add could be due to the presence in the power amplifier or a mid-range in the channel preamp.

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm from Ukraine, writing through an online translator

It sounds muffled, needs more clarity/definition.

it's completely RAW, i'm sure a hipass would
make it sound much clearer :)

The sound is very good, muffled sound is made specifically and quite well, it sounds very tight and realistic

same thoughts here, it can etweaked to sound even better but i think the
main RAW tone is really nice, really starting to love the axe II :D

Realistic, but when you record live amp+cab, you're to put it into the mix anyway. So I also think that the guitar need more clarity.

yeah, that's right, i junst wanted to demonstrate how the axe sounds RAW :)

I think that there is a sound choice was clearly the one who did it, especially considering that the recording was not carried live, but through the processor.
Although of course some "volume" would not hurt to add could be due to the presence in the power amplifier or a mid-range in the channel preamp.

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm from Ukraine, writing through an online translator

i think a simple hi pass would help a lot to make it sound better. listening to the original the guitars do not have any bass frequencies at all what makes them automaticaly clearer :)

thanks for listnening guys! :)

cheers
S.

cheers