Axe-FX users... a request...

drew_drummer

Dancefap
Sep 7, 2008
London, UK
Hey,

Could I please request a favour from the Axe-FXers...

Basically what I want is a high-quality WAV recording of a couple of the high-gain models, with the power amp shizzle and the cab disabled.

The purposes is to run it through my 60's tube PA head and get a rough idea of what an Axe-FX would sound like through it.

I'm on vacation right now, but I'll be back and have my gear set up in about 2 weeks, so I could make you some wavs then if you still need them!

Drew, if the Ultra I ordered ever arrives, you're welcome to come down to the studio with whatever you like and put it thru its paces. I've got two spots, one North West London, one South East, so whatever is more convenient for you, we can arrange.

You know, if it ever fuckin shows up...

:lol:

Danny that would be ace. Where abouts in NW London?

I have used an Axe, but never with this PA head. It'd be interesting, because the PA stays very clean up to very loud levels, so I think it's quite linear. Which is what you need for a digital modeller imho.

:lol:

Danny that would be ace. Where abouts in NW London?

I have used an Axe, but never with this PA head. It'd be interesting, because the PA stays very clean up to very loud levels, so I think it's quite linear. Which is what you need for a digital modeller imho.

Between Wembley and Harrow, or at London Bridge if that's easier.

I'd be keen to hear it thru that setup also, I ordered like 2 months ago, so I gotta be near the top of the list now.

Hey man, just a minor update, I just had an email thru from G66, they reckon mine should be shipped around the second week of January.