Axe on Rehearsal Tapes

achip

Oct 23, 2006
While watching the special edition of Watershed's "rehearsal tapes", I noticed something. Does Axe speak with a slight stutter? Anyone else notice this? I wonder though, does it only occur when speaking English being that not his primary language? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Maybe it's because I have a slight stutter myself...Anyway, I found it interesting, and cool actually. Much respect Axe.

What do you guys think?

While watching the special edition of Watershed's "rehearsal tapes", I noticed something. Does Axe speak with a slight stutter? Anyone else notice this? I wonder though, does it only occur when speaking English being that not his primary language? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Maybe it's because I have a slight stutter myself...Anyway, I found it interesting, and cool actually. Much respect Axe.

What do you guys think?

hello, theres actually 2 threads that have already discussed this. they're probably on page 2 or 3.

I just wanna know the deal with the cell phone story. :lol: Random.

They kept saying he was confused then bam right into the cell phone story like they were trying to make him seem crazy.

What do you guys think?

who gives a fuck. he's a great drummer and sounds like a cool guy. and loves a :kickass:

who gives a fuck. he's a great drummer and sounds like a cool guy. and loves a :kickass:

I just found it cool that's all...because like I said, I have a slight stutter as well, so I can relate. And he can do it with so much more confidence than I ever could. Highly respectable.

By the way, I agree with everything you just said.

We should really make a "general axe discussion" thread.
Hopefully I can meet him some day, he gets constant praise! :)

i'd love to discuss axe, he's a terrific guy, i met him i nmontreal, i was wearing a bloodbath shirt, and he goes, nice shirt, and i said.............nice....band....s, he laughed, talked to us for a bit, definatly one of the best guys ive ever met, really friendly and enthusiastic

I know that but I mean people should stop pointing out his imperfections and talk about the positive things about him.

dude its not like the op was going "lets point out axe's negative sides", it was just general interest and obviously not looking to bash him or anything.

He said he himself has got a stutter so I'm pretty sure he does not intend to offend him. If anything, it makes him more of a hero I think.

why cant people leave Axe alone? I mean damn

crocker1ly8.jpg