AXIS of Justice, F@g Central

MORIBUND88

New Metal Member
Jan 21, 2004
Here is my suggestion for everyone who reads this.

Go to the "Axis of Justice" message board (Serj Whatshisfuc.k & Tom Moronello's website) and inundate their message boards with Billy-esque type of things/posts. I started one yesterday called "BILLY MILANO - PURE GENIUS". Lets give these commie bast@rds a show worth remembering.

C'mon, you too Billy

http://pub179.ezboard.com/baxisofjustice

I could'nt agree more, Fuck those commie fag bitches!!
I hate their music and I hate there anti American attidudes.

Fucking clowns probably share a room somewhere in San Fran
and blow each other when there not on the road.

American Pride burn inside!!
God Bless America!!!!

T

can you belive some of the shit some of those people post on that board? It made my stomach turn to the point I couldnt post enough responces to all that bullshit. AXIS of justice? more like "shithole of the stupid" or "Barn of the Braindead" These are the same people who cry " save the whales" or have a problem with seal clubbing ( note to self,listen to clubing seals full blast tonight) Im not a violent person ( except in the pit) but i really feel the need to pound one of those losers into a coma

T_man357 said:
I could'nt agree more, Fuck those commie fag bitches!!
I hate their music and I hate there anti American attidudes.

Fucking clowns probably share a room somewhere in San Fran
and blow each other when there not on the road.

American Pride burn inside!!
God Bless America!!!!

T

I am no American, I am from America Jr. (The Great WHITE North, you know, Canada). Everyone should be proud of where they are from, and when you say "American Pride burn inside" I think of it as North America.You don't have to love the gov't to love where you are from.
Fuc.k any shi.theaded border jumpers and their supporters. Fuc.k any commie @ssholes that are the real menace in this world!!!!!!!!!
See a comie, Kill a commie. I went to see the band "Anti-Flag" for the soul purpose of scrapping little f@ggot punks wearing their hammer and sickle and acting like the world is so bad. I was there to show them how bad it can be, some big thick necked skinhead pounding little (and some big) commie punks in the pit. They could have easily banded together and killed me but those weak little shi.ts couldn't do anything to squash my rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your support but don't invite those people to our world. The last thing we want is them coming here and stinking the place up with their COMMUNIST anti-American rhetorical nonsense. This site is for people who LOVE AMERICA/LOVE INDIVIDUALITY and could care less what GERMANY/FRANCE/ENGLAND or the U.N. has to say about our politics or beliefs. They are the weak- WE ARE THE STRONG!!!!!!!

Awesome country Moribund.. Billys right keep those no good pieces of shit off
this board. Let them get all soft and liberal with each other.

"American Pride Burns Inside!!!"
God Bless America!!

T

T_man357 said:
Awesome country Moribund.. Billys right keep those no good pieces of shit off
this board. Let them get all soft and liberal with each other.

"American Pride Burns Inside!!!"
God Bless America!!

T
Cheers!!!!!!!
I understand the dilemma, I do want you to know that I in no way affiliated anyone on any board on anything I posted. I acted alone, out of my hatred toward weak @ssholes like the neanderthals over there.
I will not persue this any further out of my respect for the true free thinkers in this land.

Forever True
In The Spirit of '39
88 14 Words
MORIBUND88

:D :D
YEH FIT DA POWA,FIT DA POWA ,FIT DA POWA,YO CENI GESA "FIT DA POWA"? YO BILLY SAYED ID RIT WEN TAWKUN BOWT "DUN BE AWL TAWKUN BOWT INNVITUN DEM WITEBOIS AN CHIT" CUZ IMMA TEYA YAWL CRAKAZ BEE TRIPPUN AN CHIT - YAWL NOE WUDI TAWKUN BOWT!!!!!!!!!

HHAAHA YO MO METAL DEN YO BULETBELTS YAWL SILEE WITEBOIS WERE..........

DA N.W.P. !!!!!!!!!