AXL Guitars giving away multi effects pedal

axlguitars

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2008
Hey Guys:

I work at AXL Guitars and we just relaunched our website (www.axlguitars.com). To celebrate, we're giving away a FX-RAP-5 Multi Effects pedal for free to people who sign up on the mailing list. I thought you guys would be interested.

In any case, here is the press release:

AXL LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE, OFFERS PEDAL GIVEAWAY PROMOTION!
www.axlguitars.com

BRISBANE, CA—AXL has re-launched its website for guitars and amplifiers with a cutting edge design and more features to give players an interactive experience with the products.

AXLGuitars.com has 360-degree views of all electric guitar models, detailed views of amplifiers panels, accurate specifications and a user-friendly “Buy It Now” feature that leads visitors directly to an online store’s product page for purchase.

The website also has information on exciting new products released this year, including the Medway Special 1GN tube amplifier (winner of Guitar World’s Gold Award), and the distressed, V-body Badwater Series Jacknife guitar.

To celebrate the website launch, AXL is giving away one FX-RAP-5 Multi Effects Pedal for those who sign up to the mailing list through June 15. Some restrictions apply.

This new website has the latest web technology and an easy-to-navigate interface that lets you view guitars by body shape or series.

For more information on AXL, visit axlguitars.com.

Just to be clear, this is a chance to WIN a multi-effects if you sign up. We're not giving one away just for signing up. :)

hmm, alder bodies? can you use somthing else? i'm in the market for somthing new. a walnut 7 string is ideal
~gR~

hmm, alder bodies? can you use somthing else? i'm in the market for somthing new. a walnut 7 string is ideal
~gR~

No walnut bodies or 7-string in the works just yet, but I'll give the heads up to our product design team. I think the big project we're working on now are basses in our Wavepoint body style.

Cheers,

Ali