AXL ROSE Says IVANKA TRUMP Having Job In White House Administration Is 'Inappropriate'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Axl Rose says that Ivanka Trump should not have a a job in the White House. The GUNS N' ROSES singer made the comment in an apparent response to an interview Donald Trump's daughter gave to NBC News in which she said that she did not believe the women who have accused her father of sexual misconduct, adding that it's "pretty inappropriate" to ask her about the subject. Asked if she believes the accusers, Ivanka replied: "I think it's a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he's affirmatively stated that there's no truth to it. I don't think that's a question you would ask many other daughters. "I believe my father. I know my father. So, I think I have that right, as a daughter, to believe my father," the senior White House adviser continued in the interview, which aired Monday morning after she represented the United States delegation at the Winter Olympics in South Korea during the closing ceremonies. Earlier today, Axl took to his Twitter account to write: "What's inappropriate is Ivanka Trump being part of the White House Administration." Rose's latest anti-Trump tweet comes nearly two months after he slammed the billionaire real etate mogul's administration as the "gold standard of what can be considered disgraceful." Back in November 2016, Rose condemned then-President-elect Donald Trump's choice for U.S. attorney general, Alabama senator Jeff Sessions, and berated Trump for demanding an apology from the cast of the Broadway show "Hamilton" after then-Vice President-elect Mike Pence was booed when he attended the musical. One month later, Rose invited fans at a GUNS N' ROSES concert in Mexico City to beat the crap out of a large piñata designed to look like Trump.

What’s inappropriate is Ivanka Trump being part of the White House Administration.

— Axl Rose (@AxlRose) February 26, 2018

Continue reading...