Axl Rose still a Wanker

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
SLASH BANNED FROM GUNS N ROSES GIG!: (ABC News, Thanks to Chris) Former GUNS N ROSES guitarist SLASH was not allowed entrance to the band's New Year's Eve gig in Las Vegas. When trying to enter the Hard Rock Cafe to watch AXL ROSE and his latest cohorts, he was informed that he could not view the show, for Rose told the venue he'd walk off the stage if any former Guns N Roses member were seen in the club. Article here: http://abcnews.go.com/sections/entertainment/DailyNews/slash011231.html

GNR stopped being GNR when Izzy left.

Not that has anything to do with this thread, except to say - give it up, Axl!!:mad:

No, GNR stopped being GNR when Steven Adler left. That's why "Appetite For Destruction" is their only album that's genuinely brilliant all the way through.

I have no evidence that it's all due to Mr Adler, but I don't like Izzy all that much so this theory will do me fine :)

Izzy was the best musician they had. Yes, Adler was a god on da drums (better than that wet lettuce, Sorum!), but Izzy was, and is, da maaaiiiin.

Guns n Fn Rose's have always sucked. My opinion for this group was proven when today I borrowed the "End of Days" Soundtrack, there song on that is appauling.

Is Axel Rose to GnR like Mike Huchnel is to simply Red. the only member and the rest are just studio Muso's

SLASH SPEAKS!: (LA Times) After being prevented from watching the new GUNS N ROSES perform in Las Vegas New Year's Eve by lead singer AXL ROSE's request, former Guns N Roses guitarist SLASH had this to say, "They said 'no way'. I knew things were being blown out of poportion. It was like being grabbed by my hair and being ripped back into the days when I was in Guns n Roses....I was going to see the show like everybody else, and be supportive, for what it's worth. I spent the last six years trying to stay out of the nastiness that goes on. If Axl had heard I was there and sent somebody down to go, 'You want to come up and jam on "Paradise City" or "Welcome to the Jungle"? I would have done it."

Originally posted by duellist
Guns n Fn Rose's have always sucked. My opinion for this group was proven when today I borrowed the "End of Days" Soundtrack, there song on that is appauling.

That song definitely sucks, because it's not real GnR. It was axl with a bunch of session musicans.

They're not my favorite band, but for straight up rock and roll, I can't think of any band that put out better material than guns did during the Appetite/Lies/Illusion era.

Whether you like them or not, they were a talented band. It's a shame to see any talented band fall apart and be in the messed up state that guns is today.:cry:

Axl's always been a dickhead off stage.... but I like him as a performer alot. I love his voice... and I love his on-stage rock star attitude.... as far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with a rock star ego ON-STAGE... but yeah when you're a prick to your fans off stage, then something is wrong. (Sebastian Bach anybody?)