AZ Blackend Deth Fest

DemonicTrance

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2003
Vehemence .... u guys wanna play August1st ??
On the Rocks , 21 and over show.
Red Tear Memory
Adversary of Exsitance
Ikonoklast
and some other brutal bands.
There is ALOT of promotion going into this.
If you guys are down or want more info drop me a line ...
NecroErotik@hotmail.com
Kayla
ERP
www.euphoric.7h.com

nah dude.
I know 21 and over thing kinda sucks.
But I am going to bust my ass for this show to be dope.
I'm doing alot of promotion and shit like that.
I am trying to get more recognition for these local bands that fuckin kik ass. And I am hoping Vehemence will help me out.

and if you cream yourself while i cream my self then every one will be creaming themselves and it will look like one of those raves with thr foam oh man that would be the shit then i can show you guys how to mmon walk and do the robot!oh man im getting wet as we speak.

Contra owns !!
Maybe some other time.
Good luck with the CD.
Anyone else wanna play it ??
Red Tear Memory (WHB)
Adversary of Exsistance
And
Ennuis
are who are confirmed so far.

Reversed Reality said:
Contra like a muthafuka!!!

CoF was pretty good...Shadows Fall owned...I'm sunburnt...I wanna die....over all it was fun!

HAHAHA, well at least you are in agony now for a good reason eh? I bet Shadows Fall was excellent I still have not seen them live...Getting pretty excited about the upcoming SOILWORK/IN FLAMES show!! WOOHOO!

:loco:

christcrusher said:
HAHAHA, well at least you are in agony now for a good reason eh? I bet Shadows Fall was excellent I still have not seen them live...Getting pretty excited about the upcoming SOILWORK/IN FLAMES show!! WOOHOO!

:loco:
while all you guys were in the sun next to a kid with a mushroom head shirt i was in a air conditioned class room looking at a hot girls thong and trying to learn forums for shit i wont ever need, fuck it i missed cradle i hate you all and chris(t) get on aim some time. we need to talk bussiness. (__)(O)(__)

christcrusher said:
HAHHAHA :D ....well, I never made it to Ozzfest because I am out of the country. Oh well, there will always be more shows and I would only go for Killswitch, COF, and Shadows Fall. To bad you were in a fucking classroom man!!!

:yell:
it aint too bad i think every one is scared of me, i havnt showerd in days and i left the blood from my nose dry on my hands and face.