B.C. Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth

Sweet that he gets the tribute, but that guitar itself does absolutely nothing for me - the edges are too rounded and not pointy enough (the pointy parts look kinda phallic), and the lack of binding on the neck just screams "cheap" to me. That, and the neck scale is like a toy guitar (even shorter than a Les Paul!). But the point is, he made it scream!

Totally awesome that they are doing this, it's about time they recognized him. Would have been cooler if they had done it when he was still alive, but this is still great.

I always thought this guitar was cheesy, but it is cooler simply because it is associated with Chuck.

Sweet that he gets the tribute, but that guitar itself does absolutely nothing for me - the edges are too rounded and not pointy enough (the pointy parts look kinda phallic), and the lack of binding on the neck just screams "cheap" to me. That, and the neck scale is like a toy guitar (even shorter than a Les Paul!). But the point is, he made it scream!

Yeah, unfortunately it does look cheap.

Wow, finally! I'd really like to try one out and eventually get it, in honour of Chuck if nothing... (not that I really need a single pickup guitar)
I really don't care for the lack of binding and/or sharp edges if the guitar plays right!

What's the price, anyone tried it out properly yet?
Into a Valvestate mk1 half-stack maybe? :D

Wow, finally! I'd really like to try one out and eventually get it, in honour of Chuck if nothing... (not that I really need a single pickup guitar)
I really don't care for the lack of binding and/or sharp edges if the guitar plays right!

What's the price, anyone tried it out properly yet?
Into a Valvestate mk1 half-stack maybe? :D

I believe list is supposed to be $899.

Looks like most of Riches to me. Lack of binding distract me from most of B.C. Rich guitars. But it seems very ergonomic guitar.