b-o-r-e-d

Merry Xmas ye'ole faithful 54-ers :D I just got clothes and what not, I've reachedthe age when Hot-Wheels and Scalectrix are "too babyish for you" - in my mothers words :( and along with clothes I've got big beer belly from Xmas too :D roll on new years eve

i got a corset, a book, a bottle of perfume, and a whip!! :) so i can be a nice smelling dominatrix with something to read when im having quiet time!! ;)

id post pics if i had a clue!!!

Hi all,
Nothing major for crimbo this year, a few cds (lord of the rings sound track / Machine Head (new one of course) superb had to hint mighty hard though), cloths (boring), books , money and Pirates of the Caribbean video.

A torch now that is enlightening!!! :tickled: :tickled: :erk:

sorry couldn't resist that at all!

I got a Che Guevara calendar (sigh, the bloke would prolly die choking if he saw hes become a face of capitalism) & all expenses paid to go see BLAZE last saturday.

A Very metal xmas :)

Diamond Dave said:
Couple of books (Bravemouth, Dude Where's My Country?, I Am Jackie Chan), CDs from Opeth, The Gathering and Iced Earth, the ever useful socks, boxers and smellies. And some beer.
Why are socks and smellies a must for every xmas?? i ALWAYS get the same bottle of perfume and have done for about 8 years now!!!