Baby Baby, I've found you!

NursemyLoins

HomeWrecker
Sep 19, 2011
TN
Peakaboo, I see you! Jonathan, why did you get rid of facebook darling? I miss your subtextual tweets of flirtation that sent my heart a flutter. I haven't seen you around the office baby, what has become of you? Numerous searches brought me to this forum where I find you recently active. I miss the way you would tongue toggle my hue of stank and then cry remorsefully afterwards. Come paint my walls with your Behr coating. Let's start our lives anew, free from the fetters which our nethers have cast. You've always been in my heart, since the first day we locked eyes over Mr. Stevenson's catheter. His moans mimicked the pangs resonating in my Pangaea of pulver. Jonas Bergqvist eat your heart out, you haven't truly experienced love of life until you've been entered by a man who can prairie dog you without having a hair sway out of place.

I don't know what you mean by clown, but he used to juggle my tits back and forth in his mouth, before putting me and his family portraits "face down."

oh my lawd ...

this video clearly belongs itt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to fuck your friends. In fact, I want to grow 2 extra cocks and fuck all 3 simultaneously.

Sidenote - terrified of 3 women in MOBILE car with them doing this. Where's the accident aftermath footage?