Baby Baby, I've found you!

Baby baby, it felt so good to be tangled amidst your thrashing limbs last Sat. The day was apropos, as that's what I did on your face. Drop your search for employment, and run away with me my innamorato, and we'll change seed filled bed pans forevermore. Candy striped constellations shall crumble before our quavering lips. I vow to not hinder you as an audiophile, feel free to buy a pair of brown B&W's to match my round, if that will fill your heart with content. Let me service your need, as you have mine. Jape my gape, clown as you drown, balls deep, salty shallows, a minnow of masculinity washed upon my shore of estrogenic burden. Two screen names, posting as one, upon the great board of life. RC no longer a gray black drop upon these frustrating lives we have etched. Be my bone carver and Pelvicamaze me until I scream in octaves that would make Lance King bow in shame. I Love You!

I figured you were dead

Muh boy! I thought they murdered muh boy! Stick around brutha, we're lynching our way back to the days of yore.

I figured you were dead

Ive been pushing my younger bro to go into nursing because of you. (Not really, but I want to see this kid bank roll.) Vuck just started CNA'ing (grimy grunt shit for the uninitiated.) Huge age difference, he's only 24, so hopefully the young gent becomes your mini me by 30. He too wants his hog in some blonde tang.

Reactions: dorian gray