BabyDoll Tees

remington69 said:
You know what I hate?? Makers of baby doll tees (or chicks shirts in general) who think that all girls are 5 feet tall and have no tits. What about us 5'9" girls with the curves?!?
Sorry...had to vent!

No you misunderstand the method here...You ladies w/ the curves NEED to wear shirts like that - then post the pics here on UM. :Smug:

And just for shits and giggles, cut the front 'o the shirt into a v shape....

excellllllllllent!

But if it only covers half a tit...where's the sense of intrigue for you guys?!? I would go all nekkid instead of the hassel of a half-tit shirt.
All I want is a nice baby doll that covers just the right amount to make my boyfriend go "Damn woman...give me some lovin'" with out giving a full show.

remington69 said:
You know what I hate?? Makers of baby doll tees (or chicks shirts in general) who think that all girls are 5 feet tall and have no tits. What about us 5'9" girls with the curves?!?
Sorry...had to vent!

No shit...that's me all the way.
That's why I hate those things. Usually the graphics suck on them too. I have been sewing down some of my older t-shirts and trying to find small and medium sized shirts as well.

:erk: I haven't seen any Anthrax babydolls, If I find some I'll post the link or number to get one. So if you get one are you going to post a picture of yourself in one. :D

Have a good one.

DarbysDad said:
:erk: I haven't seen any Anthrax babydolls, If I find some I'll post the link or number to get one. So if you get one are you going to post a picture of yourself in one. :D

Have a good one.

Thanx hopfully you find some...i looked but i cant fine em :erk:

tara said:
That's why I hate those things. Usually the graphics suck on them too. I have been sewing down some of my older t-shirts and trying to find small and medium sized shirts as well.
Ladies...! Lets be democratic about this. You post your pics in the closest you thing you own to a baby doll tee and us fellas will give you a fair unbiased opinion about how they look !!!!

(LMMFAO......Well, I guess it was worth a try, I can already feel the daggers commin at me!) :p

tara said:

I hear what you are saying

My wife's not 5' 9" but she's got curves every baby doll I bought her would better fit our niece. crazy stuff :Spin:

Kayla33 said:
I Like babydoll tees...cause smalls i think are to big and fuck the mediums...so i was just wonderin if anyone new wear i could get one besides a show..
Maybe you could design one! :Spin: And get Anthrax to sell them! :cool: