What merch does NM have on this tour ???

buzz21

Medicated
May 4, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.mpp.org
Hoping people can chime in and let us know what sort of shirts and assorted merch that Nevermore has for sale at Gigantour. I know a lot of us are looking for that NM/pentagram shirt that is not a babydoll....Thanks.

dreamingneonblack said:
Did they have any shirts with TGE artwork on them already? Or was it older stuff from previous tours?

What was the preorder deal you mentioned RandomBeard?

Thanks
they had a thing where you bought a voucher, and they gave you the insert for TGE, so you could have the guys sign it after their set....

I did not see any TGE shirts, but the CD isn't out yet. Chances are they may have those (and the CD) by the time they get to some of your cities.

They have a few shirts. they have the nevermore workshirt, the DHiaDW shirt, and the Nevermore logo shirt. They also have the preorder thing where you can redeem the voucher at any FYE or Wherehouse for a copy of the cd (it's only $15...not bad)

unknown said:
They have a few shirts. they have the nevermore workshirt, the DHiaDW shirt, and the Nevermore logo shirt. They also have the preorder thing where you can redeem the voucher at any FYE or Wherehouse for a copy of the cd (it's only $15...not bad)

Any hats or sweatshirts?

for the merch all i saw at the sacramento show was the dead heart in a dead world shirt, the pentagram girl shirt, and the work shirt. they were selling this godless endeavor though for $17 dollars i think and if you bought it there you could have them sign it or something.

I can't believe they don't have any TGE merch!! That totally sucks- Why bring out old merch for a completely new tour?

I hope like hell they have some of the new stuff when they reach my neck of the woods!!!

Come on guys- we crave new shit!!!!:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump: