Nevermore merch.....

I would say i feel ur guys pain but i cant ( not trying to rub it in)
i have so much nevermore swag it would make u drool
i got pic's from jeff,steve,chris & attila i have a couple set lists ( godless
and obsidian) drum sticks from van autographed pictures,ticketstubs, even old sanctuary swag ( promo glossys and A promo from epic for the release of into the mirror black on tape (LOL) i think the best place to find shit is probley gonna be ebay

Oh yeah? A few years ago, Jeff sold me the Axtra Custom Stylus that he used to record the entire Dreaming Neon Black album with. He also used it while touring for Politics/In Memory.

I have the 7 string BC Rich Beast that Steve Smyth used in the I, Voyager video.

Now what, "Mr. I Won't Help This Person Get Band Merch, But Instead I'll Rub It In Their Face"?

Thanks for all the suggestions. Nothing the websites have carry anything I would grab right now. Even Ebay is kinda light on stuff. Next time Ill just have to buy stuff as soon as it comes out.

As for my signed shirt, didnt mean to start trouble about it. I just thought it was a cool thing to share. Happend to see it in my closet today and noticed it was signed 2001. Doesnt seem like that long ago LOL.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Nothing the websites have carry anything I would grab right now. Even Ebay is kinda light on stuff. Next time Ill just have to buy stuff as soon as it comes out.

As for my signed shirt, didnt mean to start trouble about it. I just thought it was a cool thing to share. Happend to see it in my closet today and noticed it was signed 2001. Doesnt seem like that long ago LOL.
Haha, don't worry about it, the trouble-causer wasn't you, and your question was pretty valid, Nevermoire merch seems hard to get these days, apart from on tours.

Just one step from themed coffins, bobble heads, toilet seat covers, coffee lines... and most importantly, Wally's hot sauce.

They've got some stuff too: http://www.happyfans.com/?sfb=nevermore

Got my white TGE longsleeve that I never wear from there. They also carry that green design, that I haven't seen in other shops.

Now that selection is a little better. Thanks for that link. I love the longsleeve and the hoodie. Id actually get the car sticker too. Thanks for that link. Just gotta figure out how much more expensive it would be since its in Euros and it would have to be shipped to the US.