Where can I find this shirt????

I've been looking for it for like 2 years or more now, my favorite Nevermore shirt. They only sold it at the BW&BK six pack weekend in like 02.

EDIT: They make the stupid chick version of it though. :bah:

Seventh Rising said:
I'm looking for the Nevermore shirt with just the "NM" in the pentagram.
I have only seen the girls one on line.
Any help would be cool...thanks :D

I take it you're referring to the design Jeff's pictured wearing a lot? Well, I managed to get one off eBay last week from a guy in Germany, but he only had the one unfortunately. This one has the NM pentagram on the front & a "I Am Enemy" skull design on the reverse. I've seen a similar design for sale by some online T-shirt companies but the design is the other way round and doesn't look as good (wear it back to front!?!) So....may be worth checking out eBay???

Rich - Rannoch said:
I take it you're referring to the design Jeff's pictured wearing a lot? Well, I managed to get one off eBay last week from a guy in Germany, but he only had the one unfortunately. This one has the NM pentagram on the front & a "I Am Enemy" skull design on the reverse. I've seen a similar design for sale by some online T-shirt companies but the design is the other way round and doesn't look as good (wear it back to front!?!) So....may be worth checking out eBay???

Yeah I wanted to buy it @ Graspop but I don't like the skull on the back. I am enemy is cool, and the dront rocks, but that skull :erk: .

I got mine from a very cool girl who picked it up at the BWBK show a couple years back. I have not seen them for sale anywhere else in the states at least. Maybe try Century Media overseas...they carry some other Nevermore merch

Thats not it you prune, but its close. Real one has the NM star tiny on the front and the skull on the back.