where the hell can I find a good Nevermore shirt?

AALLGOD

Lurker #1
Apr 25, 2004
Cleveland, Ohio
hey, I am kinda new here, so help me out.

I found a kickass Nevermore shirt online yesterday:

awesome shirt

i went to order it, but since it was from another country, it would have cost me like 50 bucks for the fucking shirt to ship out to me!

do you guys know where else I could possibly find this shirt? If anyone has info. I would appreciate it much.

AALLGOD said:
hey, I am kinda new here, so help me out.

I found a kickass Nevermore shirt online yesterday:

awesome shirt

i went to order it, but since it was from another country, it would have cost me like 50 bucks for the fucking shirt to ship out to me!

do you guys know where else I could possibly find this shirt? If anyone has info. I would appreciate it much.
That shirt is the opposite of what i got. The pentagram logo on the front with the skull on the back. But I stole mine from one of the band. ahahahah. I think i had to buy massive cocktails for them though.:headbang:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:OMG:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inverted nevermore star shirt!!!!!!
must get!!!!

metalskater7 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:OMG:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inverted nevermore star shirt!!!!!!
must get!!!!

yea i shat my pants when i saw it. pisses me off that i cannot find it anywhere. did google searches through 25 pages, and found shit.

MetalSteph said:
That shirt is the opposite of what i got. The pentagram logo on the front with the skull on the back. But I stole mine from one of the band. ahahahah. I think i had to buy massive cocktails for them though.:headbang:

i think that is only a babydoll t-shirt design. but i know which one you are talking about

AALLGOD said:
i think that is only a babydoll t-shirt design. but i know which one you are talking about
No, I got both. The babydoll shirt just has the nevermore logo on the back. The regular guys tee has the skull on the back. I think they only sold them at the CD release party for EOR.