merch...

MultiM

Jun 28, 2013
Paris, France
I wanted to post this thread two months ago, but bieng the lazy shit I am, I didn't.
so 2 months ago I had a nostalgic attack and wanted to buy another nevermore t-shirt (or a hoodie), but I did a small search and I found nothing, but now I'm more nostalgic (and devastated) than ever, so I'm willing to do anything to find nevermore merch.
I know the official merch died with the band I think a really long time ago, but if you guys know any site that still sell any merch, it would be helpful.
Thanks.

Check t-shirtzone.co.uk

I wouldn't order anything that has the "to order" (backorder) status, but they may still have a few things in stock. Looks like they still have Spotlight, Obsidian Conspiracy, and tribal skull t-shirts in stock.

Most everything is bootleg now.

You'd be better off bringing the images you like to a local shop and have them re-created at this point.

Also, like someone mentioned, sites that have the to order or backorder status, they often wait until they have enough orders and bootleg the stuff.... with production costs, royalties, etc, a label normally gets a huge portion of any Merch, which a band like Nevermore barely sells any Merch outside of tour shirts at gigs, so a label is highly unlikely to accept an order for anything...