Back For The Attack!!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I am back from vacation and will be getting updates on here soon about Divebomb and Tribunal's upcoming releases. For now I can say watch out for the following in October/November:

CONFESSOR - Uncontrolled (CD/DVD)
CYCLONE TEMPLE - My Friend Lonely (Deluxe Edition)
IRONCHRIST - Getting The Most Out Of Your Extinction (Deluxe Edition)
SOLSTICE - Solstice
SOLSTICE - Pray

\m/

When did Cyclone Temple get back together? AWESOME love these guys,I Hate Therfore I Am is a great cd. Used to jam on this BIG TIME back in the 90's. J ust a nother I'll be looking forward to getting this year:headbang::headbang:

When did Cyclone Temple get back together? AWESOME love these guys,I Hate Therfore I Am is a great cd. Used to jam on this BIG TIME back in the 90's. J ust a nother I'll be looking forward to getting this year:headbang::headbang:

they didn't reunite. Divebomb Records reissues out of print material. Greg is not into CT anymore really which is a shame. Industry sh** has tainted him towards those days it would seem.

What are the extras on My Friend Lonely?

I am sad to say not much honestly because none of the guys have any material/stuff from those days. so just the EP as extra content and a new essay by Carlos Ramirez, editor of AOL MUSIC Noisecreep in which he did new interview with Greg. Naturally, all audio has been remastered by Jamie King.

IRONCHRIST - Getting The Most Out Of Your Extinction (Deluxe Edition)

Did not know anyone cared enough for this to get re-released.