Back Friday Gear Deals

Regarding the EXL120 string deal, I ordered 4 packs last night and today received the cancellation email:
Thank you for your recent order...
The item(s) noted below have been cancelled from your order.

No explanation 'why' they canceled, so likely was a typo...still sucks that they won't honor that price.

I've been suggesting to everyone to just submit a complaint to the BBB. Their terms of service talks about typos and mis-pricing, but doesn't state that they can cancel it. It states that they only cancel if it's ABOVE the actual price that it should be.

"Accuracy of Content and Pricing Information
Because prices, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, Musician's Friend does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site. Also, Musician's Friend may make changes to the information contained herein, including to the products and prices described in the site, at any time, without prior notice to you (including after you have submitted your order). Information at this Site is periodically updated, but it may not be current or complete at the moment you visit this Site and may contain errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall Musician's Friend or its service or product providers be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made by you, or for any act or failure to act by you, in reliance upon information provided at this Site. If a product you purchase does not match the description on the Site, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may return the product, unused, to Musician's Friend and receive a refund of your purchase price.

Items in your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Prices are frequently updated to adjust for different sales, limited pricing, and other discounting. Therefore, prices on the product detail page and in your cart may change after such updates to reflect the current prices. Placing items in your cart does not reserve the current prices shown at that time, and prices are reserved only by placing an order. From time to time, despite our efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. Please note that such errors or inaccuracies may be related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In the event of a pricing error, Musician's Friend will take one of the following options: (1) If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item; or (2) if an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any errors or inaccuracies, you may return it in accordance with our return procedure. Discounts are limited-time offers and are not valid with other offers."

I'm almost positive that's a typo, like when I was supposed to get a free pop-filter and mic stand with the purchase of picks. :lol:

i once got a pair of monitor stands and some mopads for buying a $10 guitar strap and two $3 harmonicas...muwahahahaha

I personally think gear sales are a fucking joke. Ohhh you save 10% more than you normally would on an 800 guitar! YAY!

Actually, not yay in NY that covers the tax, so your actually looking at a 1.5% savings. Hardly worth my time.

That said I did pick up NI Session strings for half off, they are still haveing the sale.