Back from Glasgow!

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
Heyho!!!

I'm back from a really cool weekend!!!!!! Got drunk and ended in the most fashionable disco in town!!! Well, drunk, that is, with Cyder. Arghhh if only spanish people switched form beer to cyder and you could get 'em in regular bars!!!
Spent the night with Cancer!!! I'll soon post ma pictures!!!!!!

Wow!!! My all time death metal heroes were amazin' with me!! Felt like a fan again!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

Also had a special rendez-vous with a great Asgaroth fan, who's a writer:
www.shadowkings.co.uk

He's one of those guys in the phantasy scene, maybe you've heard of his books: Michael Cobley
We'll be in the acknowledgements for his new book!!!!
Yeargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Scottish girls dress up awfully. Gawd!!!!! Enormous fat girls with tiny miniskirts dancin' to the beat!!!!!! Luv'leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cool that you had a nice time :)

now, Cancer??? I mean...CANCER?????

well I suppose I have my own answer when I think that once upon a time Manowar were MY heroes...and then I shiver :p

Yo Khris! - yeah, sorry it took me so long to finally register at your forum, and a big thanks for giving me a headsup and putting a link to my site. Your are a gent! And like everyone else, I`m just utterly GANTIN` (a peculiarly Scottish word for `eagerly awaiting`) the new Autocrat album...sure I know, we`ve gotta wait cos its gonna be our Xmas prezzy this year :Spin: so in the meantime we`ll just have to imagine in our minds what its gonna be like! (which is very naughty....)(but hey - no pressure, yknow....)

cheers - MIke

woohooo Mike himself :)

hey hey hey...tell me tell me tell me what what is it to be a writer???? does your ego really grows as I'm sure would grow mine if I was able to put some words together and get paid by it???
Which program do you use for writing????

Be welcome on this, our little dear forum.... :)

fathervic (a writing wannabeeeeee)

Howdy - nope, I have to say that my ego is pretty much as its usually been. Though gotta say that I do get steamed up about bad reviews, but only if the reviewer has been a lazy dunghead or has no sympathy with the genre I`m writing in - that`s happened to me a coupla times. I mean its like giving the latest by our boys Asgaroth to a jazz-fusion listener and expecting a reasoned insightful review, just ain`t gonna happen.

And another thing - we writers don`t get paid enough! - I still have to work in a godawful call centre to keep myself in food and CDs.

well, as soon as you get famous you'll see how you can say goodbye to the call centre...actually that's the only thing I really DON'T like about the writing scene and it's the pointless and stupid FACT that once you're on the top, there's no way to go down...so it's being famous and that's it...if the rest you write is crap or it has a quality that could only match the back of your basic cereal box, it doesn't really matter...people will keep buying your books because "hey, it's the guy everybody talks about!" grrrrr

which program do you use to write???

fv